Top 7 Celebrity Shopping Destinations in Los Angeles
For those who want to rub shoulders with the stars, American Riviera Tours has some great offers to some of the hottest shopping destinations around Los Angeles. Offering shopping tour accommodation at prices that anyone can afford – dark glasses and designer bags are not a prerequisite to shop at these stores!
Los Angeles, CA. For those who want to rub shoulders with the stars, http://www.latraveltours.com has some great offers this fall to some of the hottest shopping destinations around Los Angeles. Offering shopping tour accommodation at prices that anyone can afford – dark glasses and designer bags are not a prerequisite to shop at these stores!
Los Angeles is rated among the top five cities in the world last year, received more than hundred million visitors, so it’s not surprising that the LA is also a hottest shopping destination attracting worldwide tourists. It's hard to find good statistics to identify shopping locations most favored by celebrities in LA, but based on overall number of celebrity visitors pulled from anywhere we could find them, here are the most popular Los Angeles Celebrity Shopping Destination.
1. Melrose Avenue in Hollywood. Melrose is a younger version of the LA's hippest and hottest designer shopping experience. This happens to be one of the trendiest shopping strips, especially the western stretch between La Cienega Blvd and Fairfax. Between La Brea Ave. and Fairfax Ave the crowd gets younger, the shops funkier and cheaper, but it's still a lot of fun, with abundant opportunities to lighten your wallet. Fred Segal, Fornarina, Nanette Lepore, Alan K , Wasteland, Gossip just to name a few. Recently Rihanna and Chris Brown were enjoying an afternoon of shopping on Melrose Ave.
2. The Grove at Farmers Market. The Grove in Los Angeles is a shopping and entertainment complex built adjacent to the historic Farmers Market. It's become a popular spot for shopping and dining, and its lively crowds and street grid layout making it feel like an old-fashioned downtown. The Grove is anchored by the department store Nordstrom, as well as Banana Republic, Michael Kors, The Gap, J.Crew, Nike, the West Coast flagship Abercrombie & Fitch, and Pacific Sunwear and specialty outlets including Barnes & Noble, Crate & Barrel, Barney's New York Co-op, Los Angeles flagship Apple Store, and American Girl Place. Courtney Cox and David Arquette were spotted walking hand in hand to The Grove in LA and enjoy adjacent Farmer's Market.
3. Rodeo Drive & Golden Triangle in Beverly Hills. The stretch of shops and boutiques on Rodeo Drive is only three blocks long. It begins at Wilshire Boulevard on the south, and runs north to Santa Monica Boulevard. But those three short blocks constitute the most famous shopping district in America, and probably the most expensive three blocks of shops in the world. Armani, Gucci, Christian Dior, Ralph Lauren, Louis Vuitton, Valentino... Other nearby stores include I. Magnin, Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, Yves Saint Laurent, & Pierre Deux. Lisa Rinna and Hayden Panettiere recently were enjoying an afternoon of shopping in Beverly Hills and lunching at the Ivy in Los Angeles.
4. Robertson Blvd. Thanks to celebrity nosh spot The Ivy and Hollywood's glorified gift shop Kitson, the strip of Robertson Boulevard between Third Street and Beverly has become prime real estate for shops that appeal to both the trend-hungry and the fashion-forward. Some of the trendiest, unique, and whimsical boutiques can be found on Robertson Blvd. Lisa Kline, Curve and Horn located on Robertson Blvd, offers designer clothing and super trendy, one of kind items. Ghost is another super trendy boutique that features willowy, ethereal dresses and other items, all made from environmentally safe fabrics. Emmanuelle Chriqui and Britney Spears were seeing shopping at Lisa Kline Store on Robertson Blvd in Los Angeles.
5. Sunset Blvd or Sunset Strip. The Sunset Strip is the name given to the mile and a half stretch of Sunset Boulevard that passes through West Hollywood in Los Angeles. The Strip is probably the best known portion of Sunset, embracing a premier collection of boutiques, Tracey Ross, A/X Armani Exchange, Birkenstock, Catherine Malandrino, Dolce & Gabanna, restaurants, rock clubs, and nightclubs that are on the cutting edge of the entertainment industry. The span of Sunset Boulevard from Sunset Plaza to Doheny Drive blazons a selection of world-renowned shops and specialty stores unique to the area. Fashion houses Hugo Boss and D&G occupy ornate spaces next to individual boutiques by Nicole Miller and Billy Martin. Neighboring the Armani Exchange, H. Lorenzo offers European collections that include designs from Helmut Lang, Roberto Cavalli and Yohji Yamamoto. Kate Hudson, Nicole Richie, Lindsay Lohan and Reese Witherspoon often browsing the racks for the latest pieces from Matthew Williamson, Derek Lam and Jennifer Meyer at Tracey Ross.
6. Trird Street Promenade in Santa Monica. This popular Los Angeles shopping destination just a stone's throw from the beautiful blue Pacific Ocean is a tourist attraction in its own right. An open-air pedestrian promenade alive with cafes, bookstores, kiosks, cinemas, fashion boutiques and novelty shops. Not only does it offer great shopping...it's also a lovely place to visit, as well. Here you'll see such popular stores as Abercrombie & Fitch, American Eagle, Anthropologie, Bebe, L'Occitane, RipCurl, Clarks Shoes, Crocs Shoes, Sephora Cosmetics and more. Within a 2 to 3 block area, you can do some serious shopping or simply have fun---or do both! Salma Hayek and Katherine Heigl recently were seen on a shopping expedition in Santa Monica.
7. Beverly Blvd and Beverly Center Mall. A quieter, more sophisticated cousin to its northern neighbor Melrose, this sleepy street features an eclectic array of stores. There is Beige, one of the best boutiques in the city, the men's store K. Bond, and Naked, which features exclusive selections from European designers. The latter is like the boulevard on which it sits: cool and laidback, and there is no pressure to buy. And from Boutique M you can buy closing that caters to the artistically-inclined woman, one who looks to find new pieces of artistic genius to help define who she is. As one of Southern California’s premier trendsetting marketplaces, Beverly Center features 160 distinctive specialty boutiques and restaurants reflecting the diverse styles and tastes of Los Angeles. Located at the edge of Beverly Hills and Hollywood between La Cienega and San Vicente boulevards, Beverly Center is anchored by Just Cavalli, Macy’s, Bloomingdale’s, Macy’s Men’s Store, H&M, and California’s only Grand Lux Cafe. To know what’s hot before it’s cool, visit Beverly Center. Drew Barrymore and Julia Roberts often stops by Jennifer Kaufman Boutique in Beverly center.
For further information on the Los Angeles Area tours Call 1-800-761-1775 or to see more details about our tours, visit www.LATravelTours.com
About American Riviera Tours
American Riviera Tours located In Los Angeles and offers best value vacation sightseeing tours to cultural, entertainment, shopping, business attractions in Los Angeles, Santa Barbara and Las Vegas with personal attention to each traveler needs and small groups.
Santa Barbara Wine Country Tour - $199/person (9 hours), Hollywood and West Hollywood Tour - $69 (4 hours), Las Vegas Tour - $469/person (3 days/2 nights), Santa Monica and Malibu Tour - $69 (4 hours), Los Angeles City Tour - $79/person (5 Hours), LA Shopping Tour - $79/person (5 hours), Los Angeles Tours, Los Angeles Private Tours, Los Angeles Group Tours, Book Los Angeles Tour,Los Angeles Tour FAQ's, Events, Contact, Los Angeles Fun Facts, Лос Анджелес Tур, Links,Los Angeles Movie Studio Tours
Group travel and tours in Los Angeles, Los Angeles guided tours, Los Angeles guide, Los Angeles private tours, Information about Los Angeles tour for our group, Private LA city tour for my parents, Los Angeles city tour, Los Angeles tours, Los Angeles tour, Los Angeles Tour LAX city tour package, LAX airport Los Angeles Tour package, What to see in LA on your stopover at LAX, Los Angeles sightseeing tours guide, Los Angeles sightseeing tours guide reviews, Los Angeles Day tour, LA stopover tour, LA tours and attractions, American Riviera Tours reviews, Old Western Movie Set Tour,
*Our Los Angeles private tour location is close to the following geographic areas: Los Angeles,Beverly Hills,Westwood,Hollywood,West Fairfax,Mount Olympus,West Beverly,Burbank,Bel Air Estates,Century City,West Hollywood, Hollywood Hills ,Beverly Glen,Pepperdine University,Malibu,Topanga, Santa Monica,Calabasas,Hidden Hills,Canoga Park,Winnetka,West Hills,Canoga Park,Chatsworth,Sherman Oaks,Encino,Northridge, Reseda,North Hills,Granada Hills,Tarzana,Westlake Village,Woodland Hills,Universal City,North Hollywood,Valley Village.
*Our Los Angeles private tour location is close to the following attractions: KODAK Theatre Guided Tour,Autry Museum of Western Heritage,California Science Center,CBS Television City,Dodger Stadium, Farmers Market, Graumans Chinese Theatre, Hollywood Entertainment Museum, Hollywood Guinness World of Records,Museum of Flying, Museum of Tolerance, Paramount Studio Tour,Petersen Automotive Museum Tour,Sunset Boulevard, World Famous Hollywood Wax Museum,UCLA at the Armand Hammer Museum of Art & Cultural Center,Universal Studios Hollywood, Warner Brothers Tours,Wells Fargo History Museum, NOKIA Theatre L.A. LIVE, Los Angeles Zoo & Botanical Gardens,Getty Center,Broad Contemporary Art Museum at LACMA, The Huntington Library, Art Collections, and Botanical Gardens,Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation & Library,Six Flags Magic Mountain,Wild Rivers Water Park,Pacific Park on the Santa Monica Pier, Aquarium of the Pacific, Queen Mary,Sony Pictures Studios Tour, Guinness World Records Museum.
*We serve Los Angeles private tour at least the following zip code areas: 90024, 90028, 90035, 90036, 90046, 90048, 90049, 90050, 90067, 90069, 90072, 90073, 90078, 90093, 90095, 90209, 90210,90211, 90212, 90213, 90263, 90264, 90265, 90401, 90404, 90405, 90406, 90407, 90408, 90409, 90410, 90411, 91301, 91302, 91303, 91304, 91305, 91306, 91307, 91308, 91309, 91311, 91312, 91313, 91316, 91324, 91325, 91326, 91327, 91343, 91344, 91356, 91357, 91361,91362, 91364, 91365, 91367, 91371, 91372, 91388, 91392, 91393, 91395, 91396, 91399, 91401
Los Angeles Tours on MerchantCircle.com,Los Angeles Tours on Wegoplaces.com,Los Angeles Tours on Wikicompany.org,Los Angeles Tours on Wordpress.com,Los Angeles Tours on Calendar,Los Angeles Tours on UKOZ,Los Angeles Tours on Blogger,Los Angeles Tours on FeedBurner,Los Angeles Tours on InternetMosaic,Los Angeles Tours on TravelBlog,Los Angeles Tours on ExperienceLA,Los Angeles Tours on Flikr,Los Angeles Tours on YahooTravel,Los Angeles Tours on MSNSpaces,Los Angeles Tours on FaceBook,Los Angeles Tours on VKontakte,Los Angeles Tours on MySpace,Los Angeles Tours Blog on Myspace,Los Angeles Tours on Tripit,Los Angeles Tours on Digg,Los Angeles Tours on Orkut,Los Angeles Tours on Toopix,Los Angeles Tours on SmallFishBigOcean,Los Angeles Tours on Turizm,Los Angeles Tours on Dopplr,Los Angeles Tours on Vcarious,Los Angeles Tours on OurExplorer, Los Angeles Tours on YouPlanet